SafeWA app and Contact Registers
It continues to be mandatory for individuals to check-in with the SafeWA app or on paper registers at businesses required to keep a contact register. Below is a list of areas at Central Park where you will need to register your details.
- Conference Centre which includes: Karri, Melaleuca, Acacia, Tuart and Tingle Tree rooms
- Banksia and Grevillea business pods in the lobby (closed next week)
- Central Park Fitness Centre
- End of Trip: Ride and Park
- Level 49 – yoga and other fitness activities
- Level 50
- Park – outdoor functions and gatherings
- If you are purchasing takeaway or dining at any of our retailers including Hemingway Café, Gramercy, Tokyo Station, Curry House, Mad Mex, Soul Origin and Roll’d, you must register your details.
It is mandatory for masks to be worn at all times when in public and while at work; unless exempt or for vigorous outdoor exercise.
Whether arriving at work, grabbing a coffee, relaxing in the park or anything in between, please practise safe physical distancing, where possible.
Capacity Limit Changers
Due to the 4sqm rule imposed, we kindly ask that you assist us by observing the following revised capacity limits as shown on the signs in each area.
Support our Local Retailers
This lockdown has been a difficult time for many, and particularly for retailers, so let’s support local next week and ongoing.
Hemingway, Tokyo Station, Gramercy, Roll’d, Soul Origin, Mad Mex and Curry House will reopen on Monday 8 Feb.
Buy 1 Bowl of Rice & Get 1 Free*
Valid from 5 Feb to 11 Feb. Only available via app order. Use promo code: LOCKDOWN
$5 Voucher Giveaway
To keep our food outlets bustling, Central Park is giving you a $5 voucher* to spend at our retailers. These can be collected at Concierge desk from 10am Monday 8 to Friday 12 Feb.
*Conditions apply. There is a limited amount of vouchers available. 1 per person. More conditions available on the back of the voucher.
Our highest priority is still the health and safety of our employees, tenants and visitors; therefore, we kindly remind you to please practise the following:
- Keep a safe distance and observe the 4sqm rule between you and others, where possible.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly and on entry of the building.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Ensure a mask is worn at all times when in public and while at work; unless exempt or for vigorous outdoor exercise.
Frequent cleaning of touchpoints in the common areas remains ongoing for your safety and ease.
We appreciate your understanding as we do this to ensure safety the health and safety of the Central Park community.